Thursday, January 17, 2008

What am I passionate about?

On Monday, Crystal over at Money Saving Mom wrote a blog entry about choosing a niche for your blog. I have been thinking about this a lot. I started this blog as a way of documenting our life as we serve the Lord. Not really focusing on any particular area of our lives.
But as I have continued to consider what I am passionate for, it is for marriage. It is the subject that makes me come to life. I love to talk to people who are happy in their marriages as well as those who are struggling. Marriage is an amazing gift from God. I am so blessed to be married to my best friend. I hope to focus on marriage in the upcoming posts.
This is what God has given me passion for and I will use that passion to serve Him however He sees fit.

No comments: