Tuesday, January 15, 2008

God has a plan for me

God seems to be working on me about using my time more efficiently for Him. Sometimes, I get so overwhelmed "I just try to get through today." But is that really living for Him? I would have to say no, I am not growing in endurance, I am not growing closer to God. I am just "living" for me, I don't like to suffer or constantly be tired, but this is what God has for me today. I need to not only smile on the outside, but on the inside as I serve my Lord and Savior.
I do not know God's plans for me, just like Job. But I do know God is good.
I need to get busy and use each opportunity for Him, whether I am making a meal for my beautiful family, teaching my girls in school, cleaning behind the toilet, or cleaning my floor, I need to do it for the glory of God.

No comments: