Monday, September 29, 2008

Quiet Please

Today, was a slow day for us. I must say it was a welcome change to our schedule recently. We are heading into a very busy month. October will have at least one engagement per weekend. I know today is a rare quiet treat; I am really enjoying it before the storm.
Today, as I cooked lunch Richard played golf in our living room. The girls got in on the fun too. They were rooting for him like he was Tiger Woods. I absolutely love the fact that my girls have fun with their Daddy no matter what they are doing.






Have a great day!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! A house full of athletes. I'm impressed. Homeschooling really does work!

Grace B. said...

How come homeschooling didn't make ME an athlete?! I think Elisabeth has her educational doctrine mixed up....