Thursday, September 25, 2008

Being Fumigated Out

Hello everybody, this will be a short update. 
At 3:00pm yesterday we were notified that exterminators were coming to our apartment early this morning. We had to empty our kitchen (EVERYTHING!), linen closet and bathroom in three hours. We needed to leave for church at 6:00pm. After church we came home and went to bed. We got up at 5:00am, Richard left for work at 6:00 and I did some last minute things around the house.  The girls and I left a little after 8:00am. We needed to be gone while they sprayed, then we had to stay out for four hours after. I called our landlord at 12:00pm, the exterminators had just finished. So, we were at church until almost 6:00 tonight. We walked into the apartment and the smell was so strong, we walked to Subway for dinner. We decided to let the kitchen air out until tomorrow morning.
Here is what our kitchen looks like tonight.



Hopefully it will be back together tomorrow.


I didn't take a picture of my  living room, because that depresses me. I would rather look at a clean room.
Have a great day!

No comments: