Friday, June 13, 2008

She Did It!!

Rachel all dressed up and ready to go!


Rachel with her most handsome Daddy. I love how she has her hand on his coat.

Rachel receiving her "diploma". She was asked what do you want to do when you grow up, her answer was "I don't know". Her Daddy told her that was ok she was only graduating from Kindergarten.


I was very thankful to our home school group for making this such a special occasion for all the little graduates. Also, we had many people who joined us for Rachel's special day. We are so very blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who took time out of their busy schedules to come to her graduation.

I am finishing up grades and portfolios now. I have already started shopping for next year's books. The kids are already asking about books for next year. The good thing is they still love school, I haven't wrecked it for them.

Have a great day.

No comments: