Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day

Mother's Day is a confusing day when you are a young mom (at least I think I am young). The world says "this is your day," but I keep thinking about my mom and mother in law. I don't think this is a bad thing . I love both of my moms very much and I want to honor them for their love and dedication over the years.
I really feel like Mother's Day is everyday, just to be blessed with four little girls who love God, their Daddy and Mommy. I can say because of my girls my life is NEVER boring.

The reasons I am a Mommy.
Yes, these outfits include underwear, paper towel holder, belts, ribbon and socks.

Thank you to my moms and all the women who have poured their lives into me to make me a better mom each day.

Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, 4 and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled.
Titus 2:3-5

No comments: