Saturday, February 23, 2008

Family Day

What a wonderful busy day. We started out this morning with a trip to my parents to pick up boxes. In addition to being able to see my dad and mom, we were able to see my two nephews. I was so excited to see them, I have not seen them since Christmas Eve 2006. As soon as I heard they would be there I charged my camera battery.




Dallas and Maverick



I took a lot of pictures of the cousins. I might have taken too many (see Bekah).


After we left my parents, we went to church to clean. Then we came home and fixed lunch for my father and mother-in-law. They came to bring us invitations for my sister-in-laws baby shower. I love my father and mother-in-law so much. They have always treated me very well.


Nana and Abby looking at pictures.



Bekah playing jacks.



Rachel watching the rain.


Today was a wonderful day with our extended family. As a bonus we had a nice little rain. These days are just filled with so many memories to look back on during a busy life. God is so good to bless us with family to share our lives with.

No comments: