• Our director is a beautiful single woman, who is serving the children of our church and neighborhood. This is an amazing picture of Christian love and sacrifice for me.
• One of our kitchen workers is not saved, but is faithfully coming to serve dinner to our workers and prepare the snacks. Tonight, she listened to the teacher teach his lesson to her first and encouraged him as he went out to share his lesson with the children. I am praying for her salvation this week. I must add this woman just found out her cancer has returned and she is facing chemo again.
• One of our workers shared with me tonight, "This is so fun," even though she was feeling sick all night.
• My youngest daughter's first words this morning were, "Today is penny day!" We collected pennies for a local Navigators missionary to UCI today. The boys won.
• My oldest daughter has taught the young children twice this week. Tonight, she was able to keep their attention! She spent over three hours preparing pictures to show the children for their lesson about Noah.
• Most of our workers have full-time jobs, but they continue to come and serve even though they are exhausted.
• We have had many children come from the neighborhood. Also, two of them accepted the Lord.
What a wonderful week we have had. God is so gracious to give us sweet Christian fellowship as we serve Him.
I will post some of the 250+ pictures tomorrow. I need to go to sleep now.