Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Shower for Benjamin

A sweet baby that was under the umbrella made of cupcakes.


Yesterday my mother-in-law and I hosted a baby shower for my sister-in-law Heather. Because Heather has been having complications with her pregnancy for two weeks our shower had to be very simple. But, to tell you the truth it was better that way.




Originally, we were going to cook a meal for 60 - 65 people and have a lot of decorations. The plan was scaled down to sandwiches for the meal and shells and boats for decorations.


A good idea, but the kids wanted to play with it.


The great thing was there was no stress and I actually had time to sit down and eat with my family. I was able to visit with family members I hadn't seen in quite a long time. Simple is better.


Aaron, Heather and my nephew Benjamin (tucked away in Mommy's tummy)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That might be the cutest cake I have ever seen! How adorable!
~The Bargain Shopper Lady